TU Delft EWI / ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft
+31 (0) 15 278 5546
g.gousios @ tudelft.nl
Welcome to my home page!
As of Feb 16, 2019 and till late Aug 2019, I will be on sabbatical at Facebook. Apologies if I am not able to handle your email quickly.
I am assistant professor of software engineering at the Software Engineering Research Group group, TU Delft, leading the group's Software Analytics research direction. I do research in the broad area of software engineering. I am teaching Big Data Processing at the BSc level and Software Analytics at the MSc level. I am also speaking and blogging.
- Jan 2019» Acquired and started the H2020 FASTEN project, to make dependency management more robust.
- Sep 2018» Preprint of our ESEM 2018 paper on evidence of geographical bias on PR evaluation.
- May 2018» Together with Sarah Nadi, I will be PC chair of MSR 2020.
- May 2018» Received the Foundational Contribution Award at MSR 2018 for my work on GHTorrent.
- May 2018» I will be giving two technical briefings at ICSE 2018: one on mining repositories with Apache Spark and one on using Git and Unix to efficiently mine repositories.
- Feb 2018 » Preprints of our ICSE 2018 papers on debugging reactive programs (main track), ecosystem-wide call graphs, and real-time software analytics (NIER track).
I am hiring! Are you a motivated PhD student, postdoc or scientific programmer that would like to change the way developers deal with dependencies?. Then, let's talk!
- FASTEN: Making software ecosystems robust by making package management more intelligent.
- CodeFeedr: Developing next-gen software analytics platforms.
- GHTorrent: Making the Github REST API queriable.
I have the pleasure to work with the following people:
- Moritz Beller working on software analytics
- Maria Kechagia working on testing APIs
- Enrique Larios (Jul 2017), working on the CodeFeedr project (part-time, also with SIG)
- Joseph Hejderup (Feb 2017), working on dependency management.
- Niels van Kaam (Aug 2017): Exactly once guarantees for multi-stage streaming jobs.
- Elvan Kula (Feb 2018): Software analytics at ING.
- Wouter van der Zwaan (May 2018): Unified Call graphs for Java/Maven.
- Ernst Mulders: A/B testing at ING.
- Wouter Zorgdrager (Feb 2019): Developer on the FASTEN project.